Hi GuyZ

Do you have any interesting post, and you like to see in this site, Just mail to spotfunzz@gmail.com

Find us on Google+

Jokes..! :D


I like the way you're thinking.


Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."


Patient & Doctor


Patient: I have swallowed a key.

Doctor: When?

Patient: 3 months back!

Doctor: What were you doing till now?

Patient: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too.


Computer problem


A Kid calls the Help Desk to complain a computer problem.

Kid: When I type computer password, it just shows star star star star. Whatz the joke?

Help Desk: Dear kid, those stars are to protect you, so that if a person standing behind, he can't read your password.

Kid: Yeah, but stars appear even when there is no one standing behind me.


It comes back


Man: I want to buy this dog. Do you think it will be faithful?

Dog dealer: Oh, yes! Every time I sell it, it comes back to me by the end of the week.


Car on loan from a bank


A Haryanvi bought a car on loan from a bank. He didn't pay the dues, the bank took away his car.

Funny Haryanvi: If I knew this, I'd have taken a loan for my marriage also!


Violin practice.


Little Radha was practicing the violin in the living room while her father was trying to read in the newspapper.
The family dog was lying and as the screeching sounds of little Radhas violin reached his ears, he began to howl loudly.
The father listened to the dog and the violin as long as he could. Then he jumped up, slammed his paper to the floor and yelled above the noise, For pity sake, cant you play something the dog doesnt know?


A great writer.


There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire become a great writer.
When asked to define great he said, �I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger�.
We are happy to report that the young man achieved his lofty goal. He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

Where did you get this Mummy?


PAPPU : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
FATHER : No. Why do you ask that?
PAPPU: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?


Was this post entertaining. then comment your feedback here..

No comments: