Hi GuyZ

Do you have any interesting post, and you like to see in this site, Just mail to spotfunzz@gmail.com

Find us on Google+

Jokes :D

Crack: A man opened petrol pump, but not even 1 customer went there.
Jack: y?
Crack: Because he opened petrol pump on second floor. 


Height Of Illiteracy:
You take a Blade
Write your Lover's Name on your Arm.
and
Make A Spelling Mistake. 


U know why Women starts with "W"
cause al Questions start with "W"
Who?
Why?
What?
when?
Which?
Whom?
Where?
Wife..? 


What is a difference between a Kiss, a Car and a Monkey?
A kiss is so dear,
a car is too dear and
a monkey is you dear. 


Height of Craziness?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Getting a blank paper Xeroxed. 


What is the diff between 'U' and 'I'
.
.
.
.
'U' are a curved line and 'I' am a straight line 


Q: What do you do
when a blonde throws a pin at you?
A: Run like
hell....she's got a hand grenade in her mouth. 


They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning. 


Everyone makes mistakes but only your girlfriends, wife and boss have gifted talent of finding, remembering and reminding it to U. 


Argument between British and INDIA.
British: we spoiled your mother Land for 200yrs
India: we spoil your mother tongue daily 


TEACHER: how do you spell crocodile?
JOHN:K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L
TEACHER: No that is wrong
JOHN: Maybe it’s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. 


n USA
Daughter: Dad,
I got married yesterday evening.
I 4got 2 in4m u.
Dad: Its ok child.
But next time Don’t f4get 2 invite me 


Teacher: There is frog, potato cost Rs 3,what is my age?
STUDENT:32 yrs.
Teacher: How do you know?
STUDENT: my sister is 16yrs she’s half MAD 


Boss asked worker
to buy two corner tickets for a movie
to watch with his Girlfriend.
Sardar bought two corner tickets
A1 and A25 


Top 3 colleges rule: 1:Be quite in the class because others are sleeping 2:Books it works as pillow 3:keep the campus clean so be absent 


MALL LOVE STORY:
"HE PROPOSED
SHE SMILED
BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE DIED" 


Two persons stopped suddenly.
1st Sardar: Oh My God, My wife and my girlfriend coming together.
2nd person: Mine too. 


Doctors after operation..
and students after exams have same thing 2 Say.....
V tried your best....
right now..
we can’t say anything.. 


A man in Hell asked Devil: Can I make a call 2 my Wife?
after making call he asked how much 2 pay.
Devil : Nothing, Hell 2 hell is Free




No comments: